Some Quotes -
“The beef industry has contributed to more American deaths than all the wars of this century, all natural disasters, and all automobile accidents combined. If beef is your idea of "real food for real people" you'd better live real close to a real good hospital.” -- By Famous American Dr Neal D. Barnard , M.D., President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Washington, D.C.
"When we kill the animals to eat them, they end up killing us because their flesh, which contains cholesterol and saturated fat, was never intended for human beings."
-- William C. Roberts, M.D., editor of The American Journal of Cardiology
Quotes of Great Personalities*
• Cow is the source of progress and prosperity. In many ways it is superior
to one’s mother. – Mahatma Gandhi
• Killing a bull is equivalent to killing a cow. – Jesus Christ
• Cow’s milk is tonic, its ghee is ambrosia and its meat is disease.
– Hazarat Mohamed
• Cow protection is the eternal dharma of India
– Dr. Rajendra Prasad, 1st President of India
• One cow in its life time can feed 4,10,440 people once a day while its
meat is sufficient only for 80 people.
– Swami Dayanand Saraswati
• Till cows are slaughtered, no religious or social function can bring its
– Devarah baba
• The first section of Indian Constitution should be on prohibition for Cow
– Madan Mohan Malviya
*Quotes of Great Personalities*
• The pressure of Muslims for cow slaughter is the limit of foolishness. I
have studied both Koran and Bible. According to both of them, to kill a cow
even indirectly is a great sin.
– Acharya Vinoba Bhave
• Since the cruel killing of cows and other animal have commenced, I have
anxiety for the future generation.
– Lala Lajpat Rai
• Kill me but spare the cow. – Lokmanya Tilak
• According to me under the present circumstances, there is nothing more
scientific and intelligent act than banning cow slaughter.
– Jai Prakash Narayan
• Cow is the God even of God. – Shri Haridas Shastri
• We want to live in the world while being called as Hindus then we have to
protect cows with all our might.
– Shri Prabhudata Brahmachari
• The offensive act of British Rule towards cows will go down in the
history as an abominable deed. – Lord Lonlithgo
• Cow is the foundation of our economy.
– Giani Zail Singh – Former President
• Neither Koran nor the Arabian Customs permit killing cow.
– Hakim Ajamal Khan